Federal Skilled Worker Program In Canada
Re-opening May 4, 2013, The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will begin accepting applications for skilled workers to be selected as permanent residents, based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Eligibility for the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program requires:
- Satisfy the minimum language threshold
- Possess a valid AEO/LMO or;
- Confirmation of one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or;
- Be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months)
- Have your educational credentials assessed
Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program applications are processed in accordance with the following 6 election factors in the skilled worker point’s grid:
- Work experience
- Whether you have arranged employment in Canada, and
You must also prove to Canadian Customs that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependents upon your arrival.
Looking for the best immigration lawyers
in Edmonton and Calgary?
Contact one of the best immigration lawyers in Edmonton or Calgary for more information about the Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada